* save\restore: timer instance can be saved and re-created
* standby-proof: timer keeps tracking even if pc is turned off
* history: the timer keeps track of start\stop events
* counter update: counter value can be dynamically set to any value >=0
* handlers: basic onTick() and onTargetReached() handlers available
* customizable time format
|More Info (Homepage) And Demo||https://github.com/narduz86/jquery-tinytimer|
|More Info (Github)||https://github.com/narduz86/jquery-tinytimer/archive/master.zip|
Get new updates from FLYTemplate.com on Telegram Channel @FLYTemplate.com or https://telegram.me/flytemplatedotcom.
Free templates (Except Premium or Paid) is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License and GNU General Public Licence, and free for use, which permits both personal and commercial use. However, to satisfy the 'attribution' clause of the license, you are required to keep the footer links intact which provides due credit to its authors.
For more specific details about the license, you may visit the URL below: